Once your accommodation is booked, you will be invited to add other ski holiday services. Depending which resort you are visiting, these can include airport transfers, lift passes, ski hire, ski school, lessons, guiding and excursions. Our expert team is here to provide advice and information about the services you would like to book, and ensure everything works seamlessly. You will be able to manage all services together via your online booking portal, and will receive a single holiday itinerary with all the details you need for travel.
Niseko Guest Services
Holiday services that work like clockwork, Niseko offers the highest quality resort services for your stay.
- Coach transfers from Sapporo Airport to your Accommodation
- Private Transfers Offering the Ultimate Comfort and Convenience
- Niseko United Lift Passes, Delivered to your Accommodation
- Premium Ski Hire with Unbeatable Service
- Private Lessons and Guiding, On or Off Piste
- Ski School and Group Lessons
Hakuba Guest Services
Hakuba resort services have evolved to meet the offerings of a world class ski resort with Epic passes and more.
- Coach Transfers from Tokyo to your Accommodation Door
- Epic Passes waiting in your Accommodation
- Ski Hire in Multiple Locations or Fitted in your Accommodation
- Choice of Private or Group Ski Lessons
- Snow Monkey and Nagano Jigokudani Day Trip
- Nozawa Onsen Fire Festival Trip
2023-24 EARLY BIRDS OPEN
Niseko and Hakuba bookings have now opened for next season, with discounts of up to 30% for a limited time only!