Niseko Maps

GET A QUOTE
CAN I BOOK ONLINE?

Get a Quote

  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
Resorts Niseko Niseko Maps

Niseko United Trail Map

The Niseko ski area is made up of the 4 ski resorts which form Niseko United – Niseko Grand Hirafu, Niseko Hanazono Resort, Niseko Village Ski Resort & Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area – and Niseko Moiwa Ski Resort. All ski resorts are found on Mt. Annupuri which has an elevation of 1308m above sea level.

Niseko maps show trails colour coded in green, red and black. 30% of runs are considered beginner terrain (green) which represents wide open gentle runs and soft landings. 40% of terrain is intermediate; plenty of green and red runs, and the chance to dip into powder at the sides 30% of terrain is considered advanced (black) and includes ungroomed runs with endless powder snow around the resort, plus vast Niseko backcountry accessible from the lifts!

All 4 resorts are connected at the base by a Niseko shuttle bus.

CLICK THUMBNAIL TO VIEW

Hanazono Trail Map

Niseko Hanazono has 4 ski lifts, including a new 6 seater Hanazono 1 lift. The Symphony Gondola, which was brand new for the 2021-22 winter season, runs after dark offering night skiing which is now possible across all 4 Niseko United ski resorts for the first time. There are 12 ski runs which cater to all ability levels and 3 gates for more experienced skiers.

CLICK THUMBNAIL TO VIEW

Grand Hirafu Trail Map

Grand Hirafu is the ski resort above Hirafu Village and has 12 ski lifts, including ‘pizza box’ single chair King Lift #4 which takes you closest to the peak, with a total of 21 ski runs. Night skiing is possible from the top of the Hirafu Gondola and Ace Quad Lift #2 Center 4 down to the base creating one of the largest night skiing areas in the world. 2 backcountry gates provide access to the peak of Mt. Annupuri and unrivaled powder turns on the way back down.

CLICK THUMBNAIL TO VIEW

Niseko Village Trail Map

Niseko Village Ski Resort offers 8 ski lifts including the Niseko Gondola, the longest ski lift in the area at 2,660m. There are 25 ski runs (some are longer than others!) among which are some excellent ungroomed black runs like Superstition – fantastic after fresh snowfall. Niseko Village also has the gate leading to the popular avalanche control area Mizuno no Sawa.

CLICK THUMBNAIL TO VIEW

Niseko Annupuri Trail Map

Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area is the westernmost Niseko United ski resort and offers 6 ski lifts including the Annupuri Gondola which provides a 2.2km run all the way back down to the base. Niseko Annupuri’s long wide pistes are popular with skiers and snowboarders of all abilities while experts and powderhounds are well looked after with sidecountry and backcountry access via 4 gates, the highest number of gates found on the Niseko trail map.

CLICK THUMBNAIL TO VIEW

Niseko Moiwa Trail Map

Niseko Moiwa is also located on Mt. Annupuri but does not form part of the Niseko United ski area. As it is not connected to the other Niseko resorts it gets missed by most visitors. It is a small resort, but as a haven for untracked powder snow, it can’t be beaten!

CLICK THUMBNAIL TO VIEW

DONE